No longer does work happen at a certain place or time. 24/7/365 in an always-on society is the new framework that people work. Moreover, collaboration is no longer in email. Real-time chat, end to end encryption, simultaneous project editing are the new watch words.
AOS performs migrations from on-premise Exchange, SharePoint and file shares to Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Azure every month. As a bonus, we are certified as Microsoft Fast Track services. FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft to handle the “back office’ move of email from your on-premise Exchange server to Office 365. This is a free service to qualified businesses that greatly reduces the cost of migration.
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
- Business Process Automation
Windows 10 is a cloud ready operating system. It will be the “Last Version of Windows” ever. Microsoft is treating Windows 10 similar to a SAAS service. They are rolling new features and updates out every few months. This allows the end users to have new features without re-imaging a laptop to a newer version of an OS.
Office 365 is a suite of products to enable a workforce to be more productive and efficient. The solutions included with Office 365 will transform how a company can conduct business.
Email is the most commonly used form of communication today. Office 365 utilizes a multi-tenant Exchange environment that is highly redundant, and highly available. This allows even the smallest of organizations to have the same uptime as a large enterprise. Exchange Online offers other benefits such as reduction in management of IT infrastructure. Don’t bother with managing hardware and software; allow your IT staff to just manage users.
Skype for Business Online offers a rich Unified Communications experience delivered from Office 365 datacenters. Skype for Business offers IM/Presence, Voice, Video, and conferencing capabilities. These features are demanded by mobile workforces. Launch your company into the 21st century with modern UC.
OneDrive for Business is an integral part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server, and provides a place in the cloud where you can store, share, and sync your work files. You can update and share your files from any device with OneDrive for Business. You can even work on Office documents with others at the same time.
Microsoft Teams is a new inter-organization collaboration platform. Teams is used to augment Skype for Business from a persistent chat, and more dynamic group perspective. Teams utilizes SharePoint on the backend for file storage and document repository purposes.
- Use Nintex workflow automation as an easy way to streamline manual and paper-based forms and processes often comprised of unstructured tasks involving people, and content.
- Easy to automate, improve, monitor and govern.
- Create no-code solutions to quickly drag and drop, click and configure to develop solutions for faster ROI, shorter payback period and productivity gains.
- Mobilize the workforce with Forms, Nintex Mobile Apps and Offline Capabilities.
- Drive success in multiple lines of businesses and across all departments.
- Nintex connectors provide seamless digital workflow integration to the cloud services, LOB applications and content stores you use every day.
- Discover which processes yield best results, identify bottlenecks and improve efficiency.
- Join Nintex’ worldwide community of 10 million + licensed users from over 90+ countries.